Module 6 Dates: November 5th – 7th, Presented by Terry Brown, C-IAYT, E-RYT, CPYI 2000
This Module focuses on the major systems of the human body and related practices to maintain the health and optimal functioning of each system.
The Points of Focus within this Module:
- The Circulatory System
- Practices to Reverse Heart Disease
- The Respiratory System
- Practices for General Well-Being, Asthma, and Bronchitis
- Book Discussion: The Wisdom of Yoga, by Stephen Cope
- The Digestive System
- Therapeutic Practices to Promote Healthy Digestion
- The Endocrine System
- Healthy Glands and Practices for Diabetes
- The Benefits of the “Squeezing and Soaking” Actions
- Pranayama Class: Technique, Practice and Teaching
This program is the next step for teachers who have completed the 200-Hour Yoga Alliance level of teacher training and are ready to deepen their practice and teaching. This 300-Hour Level Program includes in-depth study of advanced asana, pranayama and provides a pathway for the student of Yoga to continue on their inward journey to experience their true self. eachers may participate in this program for continuing educations hours with Yoga Alliance without being registered in the program.
To register as a 300 Hour Level Teacher Training student, please include a one time fee of $50.00 with the program application available under “Teacher Certfication”, 300 HR.
Module tuition: $275.00 or $250.00 if registered by October 21st. Registration is available through your Mindbody account under 300HR TT.
Module 5 Schedule:
Friday 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 7:30PM
Sunday 8:30AM – 4:30PM