Module 1 Dates: February 11th – 13th
The Points of Focus within this Module:
- Structural stabilization for feet, ankles and knees
- Standing balance in intermediate poses
- Assessing the hips for imbalances
- Hip and knee safety in challenging asana-s
- Skills for practicing and teaching pranayama
- Cultivating awareness in the classroom and daily life! (based on the teachings of Eckhart Tolle’s A New Earth, this module’s reading assignment)
- Anatomy book for applied anatomy classes: The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
- And more!!
This program is the next step for teachers who have completed the 200-Hour Yoga Alliance level of teacher training and are ready to deepen their practice and teaching. This 300-Hour Level Program includes in-depth study of advanced asana, pranayama and provides a pathway for the student of Yoga to continue on their inward journey to experience their true self. eachers may participate in this program for continuing educations hours with Yoga Alliance without being registered in the program.To register as a 300 Hour Level Teacher Training student, please include a one time fee of $50.00 with the program application available under “Teacher Certfication”, 300 HR.
Module tuition: $275.00 or $250.00 if registered by January 28th. Registration is available through your Mindbody account under 300HR TT.
Module 1 Schedule:
Friday 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 7:30PM
Sunday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Terry Brown, ERYT 500, C-IAYT, Certified Purna Yoga Instructor at the 2000 Hour Level, is the co-owner of the Triad Yoga Institute, the director of Triad Yoga’s 200 and 300 Hour Teacher Certification Programs, and the co-director of East Coast Yoga Therapy’s Yoga Therapist Training Program.