Module 5 dates: April 23rd-25th
The Points of Focus within this Module:
- Anatomical Focus: Forearm, Wrist and Hand Complex
- Pranayama: Teaching and Practicing Digital Techniques
- Addressing Special Conditions: Carpel Tunnel, Elbow Tendonitis, and other Challenges for the Arms
- Asana: Developing Skill and Strength in the Upper Extremities
- Book Discussion: Polishing the Mirror by Ram Daas
- The Ethics of Adustments
- Applied Philosophy for Teacher and Students
- And more!!
This program is the next step for teachers who have completed the 200-Hour Yoga Alliance level of teacher training and are ready to deepen their practice and teaching. This 300-Hour Level Program includes in-depth study of advanced asana, pranayama and provides a pathway for the student of Yoga to continue on their inward journey to experience their true self. eachers may participate in this program for continuing educations hours with Yoga Alliance without being registered in the program.
To register as a 300 Hour Level Teacher Training student, please include a one time fee of $50.00 with the program application available under “Teacher Certfication”, 300 HR.
Module tuition: $275.00 or $250.00 if registered by April 16th. Registration is available through your Mindbody account under 300HR TT.
This Module will be offered as a combination In Person or Online Zoom option and you will be sent links for each day if you choose the Zoom option. Due to the long days, there will be many breaks scheduled within the classes.
Module 5 Schedule:
Friday 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturday 8:30AM – 7:30PM
Sunday 8:30AM – 4:30PM